FAQ & Policies
Commonly asked questions can be found here!
To promote sustainability and and have a green foothold impact to our community, we provide used by well maintained furniture that are kept at excellent condition. However if you have something that you can find or looking for long periods of hiring, we can also assist with procuring new furniture for your usage!
Yes we do! infact we are one of the leading and trusted providers in Singapore for the events industry! Visit our subsidiary Events Partner at www.eventspartner.com.sg
Please contact our sales representatives for assistance on availability of the items!
Expats Partner do not have a physical showroom. However, you may view the selection provided via the Catalogue Tab. Alternative you can drop us a call or email to schedule a appointment with us!
You may wish to visit the Terms & Conditions and click on the Delivery Time & Fees Tab to find out more.
You can email to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss further!
With our own inhouse delivery team & inventory, we offer the fastest turn around in the market which can be as short as 3 days depending on the item availability!
Short & Long Term Furniture Rental
Expats Partner charges a minimum period of 1 month. You may rent for less than a month but a 1st full month will be charged. This will be rolled over unless notified to change of rental lease duration or instructions are made to Expats Partner.
For Hiring of 1 month, we will bill you a 1 time invoice.
If its a duration of 2 months or more, recurring monthly rental invoice will be billed within 7 days before the start of the next hiring month, billing shall be sent via email as Expats Partner promotes Sustainability.
The Hirer shall be responsible for the basic maintenance and cleanliness of the furniture should be done by the Hirer. Expats Partner shall provide the maintenance of the furniture for manufacture defects.
In the event of a breakdown or damages occur for the furniture or appliance during the lease period due to normal wear and tear or manufacturer defect, kindly contact Expats Partner for a repair / replacement team to assist you. If the breakdown was due to Hirer negligence, do note that the cost shall be borned by the Hirer. Expats Partner will provide a replacement piece.
Bring value to the market, we only collect a rental deposit for hiring period 6 months or more. If there are no outstanding matters, the rental deposit will be refunded back to the hirer after the collection of all items.
In the event that there are any outstanding payments or damage/loss of items, the costs will be deducted from the rental deposit.
Do check out Agreement tab to get a clear advice.
If it is an early termination (before the full lease period is fulfilled), please give us a 2 months notice as stated in the lease agreement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the full rental period is fulfilled or will be fulfilled, please give us at least 5 days notice to arrange for collection.
Please provide us with your preferred collection date and time. Our production team will do our best to make the arrangement
Please visit the Terms & Conditions and view under the Payment Tab for further clarification.
For rental duration of not full months for example 3 months and 3 days, we will bill based on a +/- 14 days, we are one of a kind in the industry as we want to provide the full value to our clients.
For example if you hire with us 3 month and 13 days, we will only bill you based on a 1 month contract. (below 14 days)
If the hiring period is 3 month and 17 days, we will bill you based on 2 months contract. (above 14 days)
*Please note the above (+14/-14 days) term does not apply to Home/Property Staging & is only applicable for rental duration 3 months and above.
This flexibility allowance users to have a piece of mind and focus the important things in life!
Property Styling & Home Staging
Increase the value of your home / property with furniture rental staging solutions!
Please contact our sales representatives for assistance on the cost of storage or disposal.
As personal items may be involved, Expats Partner does not provide the following service. The Hirer / owner shall be needed to arrange for their own packing.
Carton boxes are chargeable at $3/ box + GST. Carton boxes delivered down prior to styling for owners to start packing with waiver of transportation charges if staging is done with Expats Partner.
Yes the following shall be sufficient for us to make an assessment of the unit as the focus would be the sizing of the venue space.
Expats Partner do not normally provide site visits for mass market home staging as pictures/videos/ online property listings are typically sufficient for assessment.
Upon information provided via pictures, videos or the online property listing of your unit, an assessment & proposal shall be made and emailed to you.
The proposal shall include inventory of items used and costing breakdown and if the unit has any existing items that needs to be stored / disposed / reused.
Upon receiving the proposal, kindly vet through with the owner the list of items they intend to store and the list of items they intend to dispose.
Once we have both lists, we will be able to arrange the necessary logistics needed.
Curtains, ceiling lightings & electrical appliance shall be excluded in the any of the property styling services requested due to customization & electrical reasons.. However, floor/table/study lamps are included in the property styling package.
Send us pictures or videos or online listings and we will be able to send you a non-obligatory proposal with pictures included. The furniture proposed in the proposal will be similar to the ones that we will be using for staging of your property.
Home staging will take 2-4 hours on average depending on size unit, this would also be subjected to additional factors such additional styling services are required.
For those that engage us for the value-added services such as disposal or storage, it may also take longer. Disposal and storage services will be done on the same day of staging, before home staging commences.
Furniture selection cannot be made as items are subjected to availability. Expats Partner recommend to use its styling services to reduce work requirements which we can provide you different themes mood boards for your consideration!
Terms & Conditions
*Please note Expats Partner reserved the rights to amend the above mentioned policies without prior notice.
- The minimum of one month rental duration will be applicable and usage is strictly in Singapore only.
- Furnitures are carefully selected based on preference of STANDARD OR PREMIUM tier & subjected to hire availability.
- Rental pricing are based on consecutive rental months and cannot be applied on separate alternative dates.
- Confirmation of order will be strictly base effective upon acceptance/endorsement of the order via e-mail or fax and on first payment w/wo deposit.
- Furniture provided are kept to the best condition possible, however please note these are rental items and cannot be compared to a new condition product.
- Staging / Bundle Package, Hirer will not be able to choose the items and it will be decided by the company and items are subjective to availability.
- Please note furniture hire does not include transportation charges & 7% Goods Service Tax (GST).
- Expats Partner reserves the rights not to proceed with delivery and/or installation upon non-fulfilment of the payment schedule & have the rights to request or repossess the furnishings, which reasonable cost in such repossession shall be billed to the Hirer / Customer and/or the Company.
- Expats Partner reserves the rights to impose an interest of 5% per month on all outstanding accounts not settled in accordance to agreed terms with the Hirer.
- Hirer must be present at the requested location during the delivery process.
- The Hirer is solely responsible for the furniture used for its intended purpose throughout the usage period.
- Any possible defects of the furniture shall be checked & acknowledge by Expats Partner and The Hirer before commencement of the hire.
- The Hirer is required to review and handle furnitures hired from Expats Partner with proper care in accordance with any safety or operation instructions provided by us.
- The Hirer may only affix/attached items to the furniture hired with prior approval from Expats Partner that does not damage the integrity of the furniture.
- For normal wear and tear, Hirer is will not be liable for the repair cost of the furniture hired if as Expats Partner are informed on the damages.
- Any delay/cost arising from damages and loss of furniture hired caused by The Hirer’s negligence shall be borne by The Hirer. All furniture should also be returned in working condition after usage.
- Lost/damaged furniture may be subjected to lost recovery of 300% of the rented value.
- In the event of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, please see the following cancellation policiesPrior to delivery or on day of delivery.
3 days before date of delivery – 30% cancellation charges of total bill based on one month hiring cost
Date of delivery / sent onsite – 100% cancellation charges of total bill based on one month hiring cost
- In the event the items are delivered / sent onsite and but there is a change to the lease, please see the following below;
For Short term rental duration of 1 to 6 months which has are been delivered onsite, there is no diplomatic clause thus no refund shall be made.
For Long term rental duration for 12 months to 24 months , Expats Partner offer the following;
for 1 year lease period contract – 6 months + 2 months fulfillment period
for 2 year lease period contract – 12 months + 2 months fulfillment period
- What is a diplomatic clause?
In the event that the hirer needs to terminate the lease agreement before expiry, the hirer can terminate as long as they fulfill the diplomatic clause period with 2 months’ notice.
Example: The lease agreement is a 2 years lease with diplomatic clause of 12+2 months. Should the Hirer choose to terminate the lease agreement on the 12th month, the Hirer will need to give a 2 month notice to fulfill the minimum of 14 months lease.
- Please note for fabricated/bespoke items, there will be no cancellation and Hirer is to borne the full amount payable
- In any circumstances beyond reasonable control, Expats Partner shall not be liable for any personal injury/death/loss or damages whatsoever resulted from the improper usage of the furniture.
- Expats Partner will not be liable for any indirect losses which happen as a result of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by The Hirer and us, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue; business;
profits or contracts; anticipated savings or data, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Nothing in Terms & Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude & limit the liability for death / personal injury caused by any act / negligence of Expats Partner.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Full payment via cash/cheque upon delivery or PayNow (New!) Full payment via bank transfer latest 7 days before delivery Full credit payment via PayPal latest 7 days before delivery Terms limited to Corporate Account Holders
- For cheque payments, kindly note all cheque should be crossed A/C payee only and made payable to: Events Partner Pte. Ltd.
- For bank transfers, kindly email to email@example.com for assistance.
- For PayNow, please key in UEN no:201025028N and email/send us the screenshot once done.
- For Mastercard/Visa credit payment via PayPal, kindly contact us for assistance.
- For Wechat / Alipay / GrabPay & RazerPay, do contact us for assistance.
- A One way delivery fee of $60 & a collection fee of $60 before gst will be charged.
- Any additional trips will be charged at $60 per trip for before GST
- Delivery timing will be strictly between 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday Daily (For Sundays & Public Holidays, this will be subjected to availability)
- A minimum of 3 working days lead time will be needed to arrange for any delivery or collection.
- Hirers should get the relevant approvals or notify the property / venue security clearance prior before the delivery to ensure smooth delivery. ( Example: condominium management approval)
- In the event the Hirer require to change of house leasing to a different location, kindly contact us for assistance.
- Self collection / Self return are not possible, as the item are strictly handle by the company to prevent and un-wanted damaged
*Please note Expats Partner reserved the rights to amend the above mentioned policies without prior notice.
• Expats Partner is committed to ensuring that all transacted information on our site is secure. Suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. Information collected will be in accordance to the Law of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and stored on a secured platform that shall not be used for anything other than internal usage or authorized promotions. If you have any questions or comments, kindly contact us.
Intellectual Property & Copyrights Act
• Some of the furnishings that are not designed by Expats Partner and are available for hire are replica products not manufactured or approved by, or affiliated with, the original designers, manufacturers or distributors including Herman Miller, Charles or Ray Eames, Knoll, Fritz Hansen, Verner Panton, B&B Italia, Tolix, Kartell or Xavier Pauchard.
• The information provided by Expats Partner / Events Partner Pte Ltd in connection with the Site (the “Content”) is the property of and/or proprietary to Expats Partner / Events Partner Pte Ltd. We hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, and non-sub-license right and license, solely for your personal or internal business use to use the Site and the services provided. You may not resell, license, or otherwise redistribute the Content or Services without direct authorization from Events Partner. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you, by implication or otherwise, any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary right of Expats Partner / Events Partner Pte Ltd. The Content may be provided to Events Partner by third parties and by governmental and/or regulatory agencies, and while we takes commercially reasonable steps to verify the validity of such data, it makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of such third party data.